South Africa is ripe for multiple sources of income, especially for the youth..

The most beautiful thing about being an entrepreneur is that you get to write your own paycheck. Obviously there is risk involved in this, but its very liberating being able to determine your own income and the source thereof.
Having a job is great because your income is fixed and mostly certain month after month. Working for a bank I never missed a paycheck in 7 years and it came in on time all the time. However, it just never felt like it was enough because every year all I had to look forward to was the bonus in August and that was it.
Being able to write my own paycheck however is one of the most empowering actions I have ever taken. The freedom that comes in being able to pull from different sources using different products/companies/services is liberating. I cannot imagine having to look at just one place for sustenance.
I credit this desire to all those days spent either selling groceries at a tuck shop, vegetables in the back of a bakkie, fresh produce on a farm, sweets in class, plowing services on a tractor etc. My mind was just programmed at an early age to pull from multiple sources of income.
Today I look at the world at large and I know for sure that ill be able to source from all its continents and islands in some shape or form. I believe that I was born just at the right time and in the right place for establishing wealth which I can actually transfer to my children's children.
Technology has made it possible to start almost any business with the least amount of startup resources required. One needs to be brave and dream big and then take the necessary action to turn the dream into a vision and the vision into reality. My reality is www.trexscan.co.za. Proudly South African and 18 months in the making and already selling beyond South Africa.
I encourage all young people to expand their outlook on the concept of productivity and look beyond just getting a 9 to 5. The truth is that there is just not enough jobs out there for everyone right now. However, there are alternatives available right here in South Africa that are being overlooked daily. There are so many businesses that need to be founded and most of them are waiting for young people to spring in action and start building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek Ye First

The importance in creating a unique value proposition through product positioning in order to create lasting appeal!

How to cope with doubt and worry in the productive process